490 St Clair West Condos
Canderel Residential & KingSett Capital
490 St. Clair Ave W
Toronto ON M5P 0A2
490 St. Clair Avenue West Condos is a new condo project by Canderel Residential & KingSett Capital and is currently in pre-construction. 490 St. Clair West Condos architect is designed by BDP Quadrangle. The new project will be located at 490 St. Clair Avenue West in Toronto. The major intersection is Bathurst Street & St. Clair Avenue West.
490 St. Clair Avenue West Condos will be consist of three towers with over 1,000 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layouts. The estimated completion date for 490 St. Clair Avenue West Condos is still unknown.
490 St. Clair Condos will have a new public park. The new development will also have daycare space with outdoor play area, as well as retail on ground levels of the buildings.
Located in Toronto’s Casa Loma neighbourhood. Since the magnificent medieval-style castle, named Casa Loma, was built on the St Clair escarpment in 1911, Toronto’s Casa Loma neighbourhood has been a fashionable address. This was Toronto’s largest residence. Other homes in the neighbourhood built shortly after would attempt to replicate its grandeur, albeit on a much smaller scale. Therefore, this affluent Toronto neighbourhood is highly sought after by homebuyers.
Local Amenities and Recreation
- Bathurst and St. Clair shopping district
- Gourmet food shops, high end boutiques, professional services are available on Spadina Road
- Sir Winston Churchill Park – including ten floodlit tennis courts, a children’s playground, and also a running path
- Nordheimer Ravine
- Wells Hill Park – including a children’s playground and a wading pool
- Wells Hill Lawn Bowling Club
- Wychwood Public Library
- Hillcrest School – including an indoor pool and a gymnasium
Connectivity at 490 St Clair West Condos
- The Casa Loma neighbourhood is well served by public transit
- Local bus service
- St. Clair West subway station
- St. Clair Avenue West has a street car right-of-way
- Main arterial roadways are Bathurst Street and St.Clair Avenue
- Easy access to Allen Expressway, Don Valley Parkway as well as the Gardiner Expressway
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder